April 13 - April 22 - 2019
10 days of Breathing Better
We all breathe, yet many of us do not use our breath consciously to improve our well being, our state of mind, our digestion, our mood etc...we can all learn to breathe better than we already do, but this takes practice. The yogis knew and shared the wisdom of the breath as a path to the enlightenment of the human body and psyche. The first step on this journey, I find, is to start having a loving relationship with our breath bodies.
Testimonials from 2017:
On this retreat Mithila shares with you:
- Tools to create a relationship with your breath and to get to know your breathing better
- The technique of the full yogic breath for daily self practice
- Movement meditations from the YogaMonks Vinyasa Routines to help you move and breathe better
- Inspiration to breathe better and to move and meditate daily
- Personal guidance to your breath practice during these 10 days together
- A simple practice with life changing results when done daily, to continue on your own ( or with a teacher)
For more detailed information on this retreat, please download our information pdf here.
We have a stunning seasside venue sourced for this retreat Gajah Mina Resort.
Optional day and half-day excursions to close by magical destinations for relaxing fun adventures can be arranged on site.
Total investment (preliminary based on 2017 rates - to be confirmed with the resort by latest October 2018)
for the 10 day holiday of yoga classes, hotel shared room for two, and three delicious meals a day:
1) SHARED ROOM
Total: 12800 sek
2) SINGLE ROOM
An additional 30 USD per night brings the total to:
Total : 14800 SEK
Rate for those who have completed the 3 year YM Teacher Training Certification: 10800 SEK
including taxes, services, breakfast , lunch and dinner and 9 nights at Gajah Mina.
Meal is vegetarian. PLUS the Teachings/sessions as per our website PDF.
If you wish you can add meat or fish to your dinner 2 USD PER MEAL and we can settle this there.)
Flights (DO NOT BOOK FLIGHTS UNTIL WE HAVE CONFIRMED THE HOLIDAY VIA EMAIL - earliest October 2018)
Insurance (travel and health)
Please find below some helpful hints:
* Visas: there is a lot of mixed information online in relation to visas to Bali. Our local contact tells us that for travellers from Sweden who wish to stay 30 days or less you can obtain a free Visa on Arrival VOA at the airport in Bali. If you wish to extend this for another 30 days, you will need to go to a counter before passport control and pay $35 USD for a Visa On Arrival (VOA). You will then need to use a local visa agent two weeks before you wish to extend. Or you can do this before you travel and apply for a tourist visa or extendable visa at your National Consulate.
* Flights: there is only one airport in Bali- Ngurah Rai International Airport in Denpassar or sometimes just "Bali Denpassar". You are responsible for booking your own flights are getting your own way to the retreat.
* Transport from the airport: it's easiest to use Ngurah Rai Taxi Service to go to your destination- you can identify them by their blue patterned shirts. Please note that anyone else who offers to help you with your bags will ask to be paid for assisting you and may not be taxi drivers. You can also go to a counter after arrival and get a taxi fixed price (but these will be more expensive). As an indication, 550 000 IDR for transport from Airport to Gajah Mina. This can be arranged via the hotel.
* Cash: It's a good idea to have enough cash for taxi's and food for the first few days. There are ATM's everwhere, but they are often limited to withdrawals of 2 million IDR per withdrawals. This is good to keep in mind if you are planning large payments (in which case it may be a good idea to bring cash and get it exchanged)
Also, a good guide for first time visitors to Bali can be found here.
Save a seat now- limited places!