YM Daily Practice Course
Posted: 22 January, 2021 By Online News
We have a decade of experience and a tried and tested method of helping yoga practitioners begin and sustain a daily practice.
What is the YM Sadhana Program?
A year long daily practice program, of movements and other meditations, with a teacher to support and guide you in monthly meetings.
How can I get on the YM Sadhana Program in 2021?
- I am interested in the ONLINE LIVE classes with Mithila, to be able to attend from anywhere in the world.
- I am interested in a LIVE class program (not online) with a teacher in Sweden. Currently YM Sadhana Courses are available live in person with YM Professionals in Gothenburg, Halmstad and Varberg (classes in Swedish/English).
- I am interested in private sessions only.
Who is it for?
For anyone, age 18 and upwards. See below for exceptions. Ideal for:
- beginners to Hatha Yoga and meditation
- beginners to regular physical training
- for daily practice beginners
- for anyone including seasoned yoga practitioners wishing to learn the YogaMonks Method
- for those who wish to Teacher Train in the YM Method.
Who is it not for?
For younger than age 18 students, contact us for details.
For pre/ pregnancy/post we have a different program of practice. Contact us for details.
If you have severe health conditions, severe injuries/operated joints or organs or burn-out the Sadhana course programs may be too intensive. We would look at private sessions or learning at a slower pace, more frequently with a teacher and with less intense sessions. The YogaMonks Method has a wide range of practices suitable for all levels of practitioner and can be adapted for illness, injury, age, and other physical conditions. Contact us for details.
What is the time and financial commitment?
The time commitment with the teacher is a year long commitment, 8-12 meetings per year with a teacher. The time commitment to yourself is to practice 15 minutes per day.
Each Course will vary depending on if the sessions are Live or Online, and how big the group is. For one-to-one sessions the schedule is set individually with your teacher.
The financial commitment will depend on how many sessions/ in group class or individual training. On average €80 per month, for 10-12 months of the year.